Dining in Costa Rica
The Tastes of Pura Vida is a show about great Costa Rican and international flavors.
Here the chef's stories, experiences and maybe you even get a recipe or two!
So get your taste buds ready, you're on a flavor ride with TV Pura Vida!
- American style dishes as well as some local food. Fresh seafood is cooked up daily! Pisces is a great place to dine outdoors or inside their air conditioned dining room. Video:
Watch Karla visit Pisces and try the Chef's special Coconut Crusted Mahi Mahi which you will also watch the chef prepare. Simply Delicious gardenside dining!
Woody's Gastro Pub & Bistro
- COMING SOON
- Woody's specializes in Savory ribs, cheese smothered pizzas and delicious burgers. Come in for a cold drink and fill up on fish and chips! Video Coming Soon:
Karla strolls into Woody's on Taco tuesday with and chatis it up about dining in the beachside town.
- Polynesian dishes, exotic drinks and a great atmosphere make this place second to none! - Tamarindo
- Delicious Staeks, Seafood and
more. Now in a new location! - Flamingo
Cafe de Paris
- Vegitarian, French and Typical dishes. Bakery on premises. - Nosara
Dining in Central Pacific
- Lunch and Dinner served daily. Burgers wraps, salads etc... Thai food also available. Great happy hour prices! - Jaco
- Specializing in Thai dishes, but also has a small selection of local fresh fish and more basic tico fare - Dominical
Mirador del Valle
- Serving many types of meats and fish. Lunch, dinner appetizers and more. Olla de carne every Sunday! - Alajuela
- Surrounded by picturesque mountains views, 1910 offers fine Costa Rican dishes in a family atmosphere! - Cartago
La Casona de Cartago Steakhouse
- Great grilled steaks, including local and imported Certified Angus. All topped of with a nice view of the city! - Cartago
Dining in Arenal Volcano/Lake
- A fresh mix of North American and Costa Rican Cuisine with a real live Volcano View!
- Fantastic assortment of dishes from Local to Gourmet. Don Rufino's provides a warm and Cozy atmosphere right in downtown La Fortuna!