TV Pura Vida's 4 The Future
Want to lend a helping hand?
Sure, we all do. But where do we start?
Below is a list of many charities and non profit organizations whom are doing incredible things throughout Costa Rica!
If you operate a non profit or charity or know of one you would like to see added to the list please E-mail us at TVPuraVida4TheFuture @ Yahoo.com
Non-Profits in Guanacaste
is doing great work for Shark Conservation, including art with music!
AIM Research helps northern Guanacaste in numerous ways. They are looking for volunteers, click through for more info!
- Providing wheelchairs to immobile children in Costa Rica - Liberia
La Paz School
- Non profit, private school teaching children about sustainability and eco-friendliness - Flamingo
Non-Profits in Nicoya Peninsula
- Ecological conservation in the Nicoya peninsula: Parquera, Cobano, Lepanto - Puntarenas
Non-Profits in Central Pacific
- Promoting Shark conservation and knowledge - Puntarenas
Non-Profits in Osa Peninsula
Friends of the Osa
- founded to protect the Osa Peninsula's globally significant biodiversity - Puerto Jimenez
La Tortuga Feliz
- Protecting Sea Turtles and educating mankind in turtle conservation -Tortuguero
- Protectiing the flora and fauna of Costa Rica - San Jose
The ARA Project
- Protecting Costa Rica's Scarlet and Green Macaws - Alajuela
Non-Profits in Arenal Volcano/Lake